YC123.01.03 - Nadire Security Consultants

 //PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC123.01.03

At the end of YC121 the Nadire District Parliament exercised its franchise powers to secure a Shipping & Security provider aligned with the values of its member states and the greater Federation. Two years on the NADSC is still patrolling the constellation, marking and tracking down know capsuleers and non-capsuleer groups that disrupt the systems.

It was requested by the Nadire District Parliament to carry out an assessment of the constellation updating them on the progress we have made and the ongoing operations. As one of the newer members and partly to redeem myself, I have volunteered to prepared and present our findings to them.

Last year Commander Adams and Captain Androidson carried out an Astrogeological Survey on the moons and asteroid belts in the systems. I mention this because I noticed a pattern from the few deployments we made into the constellation. The majority of those that would disrupt the safe transit of vessels also use the area to mine. Alliances like Manifesto, who have several corporations are using Raitaru class engineering complexes as a base for their mining operation. I will need to investigate further if I am to properly link the two, and even further to make this into anything that resembles a report good enough to present to Parliament.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YC123.04.15 - A Month Gone By

YC122.10.29 - Crimson Harvest

YC122.10.27 - Silas Vitalia