YC123.02.18 - Guardian's Gala

//PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC123.02.18




It's been a busy week in New Eden. A new CONCORD directive was announced to disrupt the annual celebrations between the Serpentis pirates and Angel Cartel. I and a few of my corp mates have been doing just that. I did make a mistake on day one though, losing my Astero after it got decloaked by one of their frigates. But with the combination of bounties, overseer's effects, and a random assortment of commodities, we have been making a tidy profit. They have also been dropping SKIN licenses which I thought would be a nice idea to donate to Directrix Dahiti's fundraiser auction event. It's happening on the 23rd, so I hope I can make it.

Before in combat  I would get flustered and overwhelmed, getting so caught up that my vision would tunnel. This time around though I was able to take a step back and actually see what is going on around my ship. I even managed to take a few pictures. For all their faults, they do know how to throw a party. Aura link the holopic collection from the past two weeks [NEOCOM - PERSONAL - HOLOPICS - GALA PICS]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YC123.04.15 - A Month Gone By

YC122.10.29 - Crimson Harvest

YC122.10.27 - Silas Vitalia