YC123.03.02 - Sujarento

//PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC123.03.02




Norman Seversky
We did it! Finally, after three weeks of tug of war, we took Sujarento. It was hard-fought, but all credit must go to Lieutenant Sentinel Norman Seversky and his team for making this happen. Without his leadership and drive to ensure all our militia's might was focused on this system, I don't think it would have happened. Intel had told us that it was the stronghold to the State militia's Marine Division lead by Fabian Berg, and if we would be to take it, it would be the last real resistance of State's militia strength broken. I am glad I could be there for a historic event. And I hope this is the right step into opening up a line of dialog to the Caldari, who have shown that they can not stand alone in a time where we must all band together against more present threats of our cluster. Aura link the report that the Luminaire General made on the IGS [NEOCOM - INTERGALACTIC SUMMIT - The Foiritan Wings BR]

With some of the hardest fighting I have ever experienced, I think a nice weekend away is an apt reward? Luck would have it, I have something already planned. The auction the last week saw me win a trip to Directrix Daphiti's ski resort in Kor-Azor and I'm allowed to take a plus one. I have someone in mind but I'm not sure it would please the Directrix all that much, it being one of her subordinates and all. We will have to wait and see on the weekend when I turn up with him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YC123.04.15 - A Month Gone By

YC122.10.29 - Crimson Harvest

YC122.10.27 - Silas Vitalia