YC122.12.16 - Profits

 //PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC122.12.16

Good Morning, this will serve as an update on the volatile ice storms and Sansha's Nation activity across the cluster I made a few days ago. It has become clear they are extremely profitable, and I have decided to make full use of NSV Snowdrop. Lower security systems have proven to pay out the most in the form of Deadspace Overseer's personal effects or OPE for short, AURA link an example please  [NEOCOM - LOOKUP - Overseer's Personal Effects]. Parts of the Black Rise region, which makes up a large percentage of the Gallente-Caldari Warzone have been hit by these storms, and so I can hit two birds with one stone. Understandably these areas have increased risk, but with that comes greater reward. So far, I have managed to pay off my first  Dominix class battleship [C/S NSV Diantha] and an Astero class frigate [C/S NSV Abelia] from these sites. I can only imagine the amount of isk CONCORD has paid out to retrieve these items. Intel reports that this may continue into the new year, so I will keep this momentum up.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YC123.04.15 - A Month Gone By

YC122.10.29 - Crimson Harvest

YC122.10.27 - Silas Vitalia