YC122.12.13 - Yule Ball Pt.2

//PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC122.12.13


Last night was fun, but boy does my head pound. So much for implants and chemical boosters to keep hangovers at bay. The Yule Ball was amazing though and the venue; 
L'Amore in Ballo was so beautifully decorated. I met quite a few people I had only spoken to on The Summit chat. Some were as I expected, so not so much. I managed to convince Edward to come along, so he rustled something quick to put on and we flew over. I knew what it meant to Mr. Federation, but I did not realise the amount of attention I would receive with walking in on his arm. I am glad I cleared the air with Pamitha before matters worsened. There was, or is still something between them and it made my heart swoon just thinking about the romance in it all. I have vowed to help her win him back, but that is as far as the plan went that night. The music and atmosphere were lovely despite the raised tension between a couple of Amarrians and Edward and then later with a pro-trig supporter and guess who, Edward again (laughter). But seriously from what I heard and read; he is among those that fought the hardest against the Triglavians.

 As fun as the ball was, the real fun started after the majority of the guests had called it a night. It was clear that Catherine and Mizhir knew each other quite intimately, I think they've married actually? Jinxx from what I had learned was a model for Quafe and knew her way around the bedroom. Regardless of both of those facts, a pair of honey glistened eyes had captured my full attention. Mimi Hennver was her name, and she had taken a seat next to mine at the bar. Her gentle touches, her lustful stare, and her strawberry lips all combined with the whiskey and x-instinct sent shivers down my spine, it felt blissful. I knew where this night was taking us and I welcomed it with open arms ... and legs (laughter) - Aura srub that last bit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YC123.04.15 - A Month Gone By

YC122.10.29 - Crimson Harvest

YC122.10.27 - Silas Vitalia