YC122.12.21 - The Job

//PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC122.12.21


Today has been a good day. I was out on patrol scanning down Wightstorm data sites when a ping came through on Galnet of a potential job. It was a few jumps from the system I was in, so I decided to investigate. 

Edgerunner Jericho (laughs) obviously not his real name, but I guess that would compromise opsec for the FIO if it were. The job looked easy enough and the intel I have from the FDU states that the system of Eugales is quiet. Arriving into the system I saw that local comms chatter was minimal, and the d-scan was clear, so I plotted a course and flew straight for Eugales VI. 

The relay was easy to find but the marines on the other hand were a little harder to handle. The cargo hold of Imicus class frigate wasn't really fit for passengers but we managed to work something out, reassuring them that they wouldn't be in any danger. The drop off location was in the system at the Federal Defense Union Assembly Plant, so the marines didn't suffer long and were shepherded out along with the packages. I mailed the contact on completion and left to wait for the isk to roll in. I may jinx it, but it might have been the best isk per hour payout I've had.

I am really quite proud of myself today, not only did I take the initiative picking this job up on my own but it's the first time I can contribute properly to the corporation making me feel like an important member of the team. 

If you make yourself more than just a Gallentean,
If you devote yourself to the idea of the Federation,
You become something else entirely,
A legend, Mr Wayne.

                   - Ra's Al Ghul
 (Quote from a classic holoreel called "The Caped Crusader")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YC123.04.15 - A Month Gone By

YC122.10.29 - Crimson Harvest

YC122.10.27 - Silas Vitalia